IJETVSOC invites the authors to submit the papers or research articles on the latest emerging technology issues which meet the general criteria of the original articles, scientific articles, survey papers, short articles, short papers, conference proceedings and so on.
For this goal, our international journal likes to ask the authors all over the world to redound your perfect works in the Electronic / Electronic Communication / Computer Science Engineering related fields.
IJETVSOC welcomes the innovative journals in the disciplines of Electronic / Electronic Communication / Computer Science Engineering related fields.
Budding Technologists, Scientists, Professionals and Research scholars are all invited to present their unique work, researches and practice as technical papers in IJETVSOC beneath the below mentioned sub themes.
IJETVSOC includes the subsequent scopes for the professionals. The research works within the extent are satisfactory for the appearance in IJETVSOC.
IJETVSOC invites original contributions on all topics related to Engineering Sciences including, but not limited to:
- Electronic / Electronic Communication / Computer Science Engineering:
- Design (DSP, RTOS, CDMA, RF, IF, etc)
- Verification (UVM, OVM, VVM, System Verilog, etc)
- VLSI Circuits (CMOS, TFET, BisFET, FeFET, etc)
- Low Power and Power Aware Design
- Testing, Reliability and Fault-Tolerance
- VLSI Applications (Communicational, Video, Security, Sensor Networks, etc )
- Nano Electronics, Molecular, Biological and Quantum Computing
- Intellectual Property (Application, Interfaces, System Design, etc)
- Wired and Wireless Communication
- High Speed Data Transmission
- Embedded Technology and Application
- SOC protocols (Coreconnect, AMBA, SiliconBackplane, etc)
- SOC Digital, analog, mixed signal and radio frequency
- SOC Structure (Peripherals, Memory Blocks, Timing Sources, External and Internal Interfaces, etc )
- SOC Fabrications (Full Customs, Semi Customs, Gate array, FPGA, etc)
- Network on Chip ( point – point, shared, segmented, bridges, etc)
- Signal Processing and Applications
- Secure Digital Demodulation
- Intelligent Robotics
- SOC Medical Applications
- Image and Video Processing