IJETVSOC (INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EMERGING TECHNOLOGY IN VLSI AND SYSTEM ON CHIP) is a leading International Journal for Researchers to publish their research articles through online open accession.
IJETVSOC helps to promote the Research articles of VLSI area, is the premier forum for sharing the latest advancements in SOC process of front end and back end technology, circuit design, architecture, systems, design tools, and applications and verification. The main aim of IJETVSOC is to publish the quality and innovative research articles after the peer reviewed.
IJETVSOC also organize the national/international conferences, workshops, seminars, research and development activities, and technically supported programs and so on. We conducted many programs, which are benefits to the Scientists, Engineers, Students and Research Scholars involved in Engineering.
IJETVSOC is an open online access for the articles submission and evaluation the publish articles by peer reviewed process. We maintaining the international standards of qualities, timeliness, relevant to the titles and read ability for the journals published by our journal and we integrated the article researchers around the world.
IJETVSOC invites the authors wherever in the world, to publish their articles in various fields with international qualities. The submitting articles should have the following criteria according to the international journal, the articles should not be the previously published research results and manuscripts used in the articles should follow the style of the journal and subject the published articles for both editing and review.
- To be a global leader in the VLSI Area Research articles and Publications
- By doing Research and developing products in the field of ASIC/FPGA/DSP for Bio-Medical, Educational, Defense, Industrial Products and Application.
- To others customers cost effective solutions in quality based innovative research articles.
- To organize the national/international conferences, workshops, seminars, research and development activities, and technically supported programs and so on.
- To be the Global leader in Research & Development in the VLSI Based Research and Publications on Various Technologies and Application.